Saturday, March 16, 2013

@TEAMBIGGARANKIN @MJAY813PROMO #PRESENT @URBANADDICTION

Like this on Facebook Share this on Twitter Pin to Pinterest Share this with Google+
UA - PR - Banner
Jacksonville, Fla.-Duly recognized for faithful service to the urban entertainment industry of the Sunshine State, Amber Craft, CEO of Urban Addiction Entertainment Group, Inc., recently took home two awards during the Diamond Awards XIII in Jacksonville.
The Diamond Awards, founded in 2000 by legendary DJ Bigga Rankin, is platform to recognize artists, DJs and individuals working behind the scenes in the music industry.
Craft won the Elora Mason Publicist of the Year Award and Best Entertainment Website for FutureofFlorida.com, which she operates with much-respected record spinner DJ Smallz. Just a few months ago, Craft also won Best Entertainment Website at Best In Florida Awards in Miami late 2012 forFutureofFlorida.com.
“I’ve been working really, really hard and making many sacrifices and it feels good to be recognized by your peers,” says Craft of the recent awards. “I inspire myself everyday to stay motivated and keep on going. But winning the Elora Mason Award is extra special because she is someone who inspired me to reach for my goals.”
And celebrity publicist Elora Mason is thrilled for Craft to have won the award. “Congratulations to Amber for being the first publicist to win the award named in my honor,” says Mason.
Craft got her start in the entertainment industry in 2007 as an intern for a local central Florida public relations company. After learning the ropes, she launched Urban Addiction Entertainment Group two years later. Since, she has played a major role in the career of highly praised Florida artist Famous Kid Brick and independent record label Hussch Boy Productions. She has also diligently worked with Tom G, Papa Duck, Splitta Squad and Young AJ to name a few.
“Our goal at Urban Addiction is to open doors for artists, DJs, models, and urban businesses,” Craft explains. “But it’s not just me. Without my team, I would be one crazy lady.”
That “crazy lady” went on to launch FutureofFlorida.com with DJ Smallz in January 2012 to provide a media outlet for the Florida-based entertainment industry. From the latest music, videos and mixtapes to the hottest artists, DJs and models, everything urban in Florida can be found on the site.
“I thought my career had taken off five years ago when I started,” she confesses. “I never imagined that I would have come as far as I have.”
UA - Flyer Side 1 [Print1]
UA [LOGO]
twitter-bird3-square-webtreatsetc
facebook-logo-square-webtreatsetc
gmail-logo-square2-webtreatsetc
instagram-logo
Future of Florida - Full Logo
twitter-bird3-square-webtreatsetc
facebook-logo-square-webtreatsetc
gmail-logo-square2-webtreatsetc
instagram-logo
blogger email facebook google_plus myspace posterous reverbnation stumbleupon tumblr twitter youtube
©2013 TEAM BIGGA RANKIN | Jacksonville | Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment