Wednesday, September 12, 2012

@TEAMBIGGARANKIN #Events for the week 9/12 - 9/16 #VIA @IAMBREEZYSAYS


Like this on Facebook Share this on Twitter Pin to Pinterest Share this on with +1
Attached are the event flyers, along with a tweet you can use to promo these events. If I do not have your event, I truly apologized but if you can email me on Fridays I will have them ready to go. I really want to have this blast out to you all every SUNDAY, so we can be on point in assisting each other's club nights/events.
Tonight catch @1Future w @BiggaRankin00 n @DJADrop at @SKYLINE2ENTYCEU #JAX #DUVAL
http://t.co/Aszaite3
@1Future LiVE in Concert 9/13 #Decoseys #LakeWales Hosted by @DjHeadBussa powered by @StunnaD863 #PolkCountyhttp://twitpic.com/arfzae
twitpic.com/aopsej 9/13 @djclue @followceas & @therealculture present #GlobalLadiesNight #ClubManison NJ hosted by @TampaMystic & 3Putzes
Fri 9/14 catch @1FUTURE at #THEHALL w/ @djwinn727 n @FilthyFloridaDJ #Palmetto
http://twitpic.com/atsqs0
Once again this is a first time blast for our events, I know I don't have everybody's and it's definitely NOT because I am being funny with ANYONE. Just email me on Friday for all of your next week's event, so I can have it on Sunday's blast. I hope this isn't an inconvenience to you all. For those that do not have my email address it is
BreezySays@gmail.com
My instagram and twitter is @IamBreezySays
ALSO I am on GTALK almost 24-7, feel free to get in touch with me there.
blogger email facebook twitter
©2012 Breezy Says Marketing Group LLC | International Viral Marketing / TeamBiggaRankin / CoolRunningDJS / MafiaMixtapes / DoubleTroubleMixtapes

No comments:

Post a Comment